Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Wednesday, March 28

Pneumonia Vaccination in my 24-years

I never wanted to get a vaccine at this age but my mum insisted that I should get a shot while I’m young. Mum got her complete shots of the vaccine last January. I got my first dose at last March during the my nephews immunization. I’m quite amused that my nephew’s pediatrician who happens to be my pediatrician 24-years ago was the one administering the vaccine for me.

Last Monday, we went to the pediatrician for my nephew’s check-up because we wanted him check before we leave for our Holy week trip. The immunization was intended for my nephew but mum insisted that I should get my second dose. So I got one.

The pediatrician said that I should get this kind of vaccine because I’m always attached to the baby plus I don’t have a pneumonia vaccination when I was young. I think there are no available vaccines for pneumonia yet at that time. The doctor warned us already that I might feel feverish and I should take some medicine for fever. So, I really did feel feverish last night and my nephew was also not feeling well and mum has to take care both of us. Lol!

The pneumonia vaccine is good for fiver years according to the doctor and she told that I should get a vaccination for cervical cancer which I’m very interested. It is a bit expensive and I have to get 3 doses for vaccination for cervical cancer. Well, I think it is proper that I should spend some of my income to this kind of stuff because it will benefit my body and health.

I suggest and recommend to others that you should have your vaccinations even at this age. I think it is worth it than experiencing different illnesses and spend your money to hospital bills. Why not spend to stuff like this, it is cheaper compare to hospital bills that you will be paying when you get sick.

Visit your doctor now and inquire for immunization that you can avail. Spend right and have a good and longer life!

No comments:

Post a Comment