Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Monday, March 5

Online e-load in Morbie.com

I ran out of load in my Suncellular network and there nearby stores are already closed. I don’t know where to buy any prepaid load for my phone. So, I searched in the internet hoping that there is an available online site where I can buy a prepaid load. Luckily, while surfing the internet I found Morbie.com, an online loading station. At first, I was hesitant to purchase because I was thinking it might be a scam but I really have to try because I really need a load.

I just follow the instructions on how to purchase a load and payment was through Paypal.

morbie

I purchased a Php 100.00 load, add it in the cart then I click “checkout”. I was redirected to another page for the payment where I can see the Paypal website. So, after I paid for it there was a message saying “payment completed” and all I have to do is to wait for my load.

I was waiting for the load and I was thinking what if it was scammed. I begun to wonder especially when I see errors when I tried exploring the website. I just comforted myself that it will be a charge to experience, a lesson to be learned. But when I close my website, I received a text message notification from Suncellular that the load has been transferred to my account. I check the reference number and the load by sending a text message to a friend and it was successful, I was able to send a message.

I’m so glad that I did not waste my $5.00 for nothing. Thanks to the Morbie.com and to the owner, whoever is the in-charge of that website. You are really a great help. I hope soon there will be a prepaid load for lower amount like Php 50 and Php 25.

Go visit Morbie.com if ever you need a load and nowhere else to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment