Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Sunday, February 26

What to pack when your traveling with a baby

This will be the first time that I will be traveling with a baby, my five-month old nephew. I always travel with my mum and with her it is sometimes difficult because I have to take consideration that she is old. But this time, I am travelling with my nephew and mum.
Last night I was packing our things and mum packed her things first, what was left for me to pack were of my nephew and mine. Here are the basic things I packed for hand carry luggage:
  • Feeding Bottles
I packed feeding bottles for my nephew. Some bottles were filled with water while others were empty. 

  • Sterilizer 
This is an electric sterilizer which is very convenient for traveling. We normally sterilized the feeding bottles through gas.
  • medicines and baby’s book
 My nephew have vitamins and other medicines for cough and cold. My nephew is free from any cough and colds but as advised from his pediatrician, we brought the medicines if in case he caught any diseases. Since our airport is very strict in terms of carrying liquids in hand carry luggage we make sure that we packed along his baby’s book where you can see all the prescriptions of the doctor.

I prepared a milk in a small container that will be enough for 5 ml feeding bottle but I also packed a can milk in our hand carry luggage.
My nephew’s dress was packed for the check-in luggage already. I just prepared his warmer to warm him in the airplane.
At General Santos Airport with my nephew Z


All set to for his first airplane ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment