Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Thursday, February 16

Understanding my PA 205 class

Finally, done with the examinations and o be honest I don't have really a good answer. I am not really prepared to take the exam but still I did it hoping for the best.

My PA 205 class is all about the public policy analysis. Actually, I've never understood how government works not until I was enrolled in this class. I am not that type of person who really care about my government because its like everytime I listen to the news there are many problems unsolved but I think I look at it in a different way.

After this exam, I realized that I should take my classes seriously and that I should learn from this subject because it is a basic understanding of how my government works. I maybe hearing all those negative feedback about Philippine government, I still hope that there will be some changes soon.

I decided to be involve with this subject and blog whatever learning I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment