Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Wednesday, February 15

Unprepared

Last Thursday, February 9, was my nephew's check-up but to find out I was the one who was checked by my long ago pedia and the doctor told me to take a rest. So, I was absent for my Thursday class.

February 14, Valentine's Day and again my nephew's check-up and immunization. Right after the check-up I went to school and I was early for the first time. LOL! In the middle of the class, I asked my classmate on my Thursday subject if what was their lesson last time but he told me that we will have an examination on Thursday (February 16). I was in a panic mode when I heard that news because I have only one day to study. 

So this morning, I went to school to study and prepare for the examination tomorrow but I went home with nothing. I think I did not learn anything from all the reading materials that I go through. I am so unprepared for tomorrow's exam and all I can say is I hope God will bless me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment