Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Thursday, February 9

Checked by my long ago pedia

Earlier today, we went to my nephew's pediatrician who was my doctor also before when I was young. Every check-up I make sure that I am always around and listen to the doctor. This morning I stayed at the waiting area instead of going inside and the doctor wandered where I am. 

So I decided to go inside, my mu told the doctor already that I have a flu and that is the reason. When I entered the clinic, the doctor told e that I should take care of my health and immediately she checked on me after my nephew. When her stethoscope touched my body, memories flash back during those time when I used to go to her clinic. Still, the same pressure she put on my chest and back while checking. She even let me open my mouth like I was a little kid.

After checking, she gave me medicines which i also bought on her clinic. Very funny indeed to be checked again by my pediatrician on my 20's. Her treatment to me was the same as before . My memories kept on flashing back that made me smile even if we left the clinic already.

On that instant I felt my age. I felt that I am no longer a child and that I'm very far from the age that I imagine which is indeed true. Oh what a day!

Life has really and age, I just forgot to be with my age. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment