Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Wednesday, February 8

Breakfast at Dunkin Donut

I woke up very early today, very unusual of me. I need to be online at 10:30 AM because we will be having conference with my boss online. Woke up early because our neighbor is very noisy and that is why I decided to go to Dunkin Donut and have my breakfast their while waiting for my boss.

I just ordered a hot chocolate and a sandwich. I totally miss eating at Dunkin Donut because during college days, I remember eating breakfast at Dunkin Donut before going to school sometimes or spending late night studying my lessons.

What is nice about my hometown Polomolok is that they have Dunkin Donuts already in town and no need to go to General Santos City anymore. Its accessible and less expensive in terms of transportation. Finally, when my boss asked me where I am and told him I'm in Dunkin Donut, he laughed. He did not anticipate that we have it in our town. Hahaha...

I told him I'm having breakfast at Dunkin.



Sent from my Sony Ericsson Aspen™

No comments:

Post a Comment