Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Sunday, January 22

Welcome Year 2012

As I've said with my previous blog that I have lots of things to catch up since I momentarily abandoned my blog . Well, I'd like to start by welcoming my year 2012 although I've shared this thoughts on my blog at Shoestring Lifestyle and I would like to the same here.

Welcome year 2012!!!

Year 2011 had been challenging to me but in the end I survived. From those experience I have things that I am looking forward that I want to do, get improved and achieved this year 2012.
Here are some of what I look forward for year 2012:

1. I can see that this year will be more meaningful to me because of my new playmate in the house, no other than my nephew.
2. I am looking forward to get more projects online since I became more emotionally attached to my mother making it harder for me to leave the house if none of siblings are around.
3. I want to finish my Masteral degree which I started last November 2011.
4. More travel experience together with my mom, nephew ZJ and Emem.
5. I want to improve more on my writing. I want to write as much as possible as I can.
6. I want to be physically fit this 2012. (Seriously!)
7. I want to have this driving license once and for all.
8. I am planning to celebrate my birthday in a meaningful way.

So far, these are my priorities even though I have so many in mind but I think this will be the most important thing that needs focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment