Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Monday, January 23

Little Z on the house

My sister gave birth last September 17, 2011 and we welcome him as a new member of our family. The sad part of my sister’s giving birth was that they only spend one month together because my sister left a after her baby reached one month. My sister is an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) in Abu Dhabi and she really needs to go back because she has an existing contract at the Hilton Hotel.

zeoh footprints col

Now, little Z is left under our (Mum & I) care after she left. It was 20 years ago when mum had took care of an infant and now we have one. Having Z on the house lightens up the atmosphere in the house. Z’s smile and laughter gives color to our daily life and most especially to my Mum who is very fond of him. Photos in my Facebook account were all about Z’s daily picture and my friends would laugh at me because it is like I’m the mother of Z. Indeed very funny because at my age, most likely I can be a mother.

DSC04177

We already celebrated our Christmas and New Year with Z and more to come.

DSC04172

Z will be with us until he reach one year because he needs to complete all the vaccination needed by his body.

Our little Z, our little angel…

DSC03580

No comments:

Post a Comment