Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Sunday, January 22

Hello Blog

I temporarily stop blogging because of what happened to my blog last August. I tried to retrieve the appearance of this blog and even my sister helped me, still it didn’t change. So I temporarily abandoned it and my sister encouraged me to create a new one but then I miss writing on this blog. Last night, I was checking my new blog and I visited my old blog and decided to delete the gadgets that I installed hoping that it will return to its original style but unfortunately it did not.
So I decided to leave it simple without any gadgets at all. It is not messy anymore like before and so I decided to continue updating this blog. I have lots of things to write to this blog!

Looking forward to this year. More writing about me, my family and anything that is happening to me under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment