Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Friday, February 3

Friday lunch

I woke up late and so I ate the fried tuna skin that was in the table. Right after I ate I prepared lunch so that my mum and bro-in-law can eat their already.

I decided to grilled the marinated pork since my bro-in-law will leave tomorrow and I don't have time to prepare for it. He said he really likes eating pork because they seldom eat it in Abu Dhabi.

We ate in our kubo house plus the windy atmosphere makes it like we are in the beach. We seldom do this only if there is a visitor or my sister is around.

But I think this is better compare before when I work in a corporate world. I don't have a time with my family even for a simple lunch or dinner out. Either I was working away or too tired when I come home. My life now is more relaxing when I started working online.

I can spend lunch with them or go to the park with my mum and nephew. What a life! I love this kind of life, I hope I can be like this forever.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Aspen™

No comments:

Post a Comment