Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Saturday, January 28

Daddy meets Son

My nephew Z finally met his father after four months. My brother-in-law took a a 9 days vacation leave just to see his son who is now four months and experience the joy that Z brings to the family. 

It was Saturday morning (Jan. 28), we were in a hurry to go to the airport to be there in his daddy's arrival. We were just on time by the time he arrived and he saw me immediately while I was approaching the building. Then Z's dad and me walked towards the taxi cab where Z and my mum was. Mum went out from the taxi carrying Z and his dad was kissing him immediately. 
Z was sleeping at the moment but eventually woke up when we reach the taxi and while we are heading home. At first Z was hesitant and still on the process of getting-to-know with his father. 
But I guess, Z has a feeling that this is his dad and just hours later he became comfortable with his dad. They need to spend quality time together because Daddy has only one week to spend with Son Z...

No comments:

Post a Comment