Online Job For you & Me

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

Writers Aid

Article Writer Management System

Thursday, April 19

To Bacolod: Part 2

In my post To Bacolod: Part 1 I shared about our first day travel going to Bacolod. Here comes the part two of it. We arrived safely in Cebu through Cebu Pacific Airlines and we are 20 minutes ahead of our schedule. Zeoh was crying during our Davao-Cebu trip. I think he was not feeling well at that time because the weather was not good and we were experiencing some turbulence. Before the take off the flight attendant would normally do the demo on how to use the life vest and other important things that the passenger should know and I don’t normally listen to it but now that I’m carrying  a baby I even read the instructions aside from watching the demo.

As planned, we will be staying at a pension house near the airport instead of going to my aunt’s house. We took a little picture because it was Emem’s first time to ride an airplane and first time to be outside in Mindanao. I already booked a room in Ace Pension that is just in Lapu-Lapu City which is near in the Mactan airport. We did not opt to stay in my aunt’s house because my mum was worried that we may not make it on time for our Bacolod trip.

So we stayed there for a night but need to wake up early because our flight was very early around 6:55 AM. We need to check-in two hours before as their rule. Gladly, we have a free drop off to airport so we were not that worried about the transportation. We ate our breakfast in the airport already and we are all set to be in Silay International Airport.

By 7:30 AM we arrived at Silay International Airport and get our luggages. Finally, we met the grandparents of Zeoh. They were waiting outside the airport.

So here we go! Welcome Visayas! Welcome Negros and Bacolod….

No comments:

Post a Comment